Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Salem, MA

Well its been just over a week since I last posted and I figured I should let you all down slowly... (read this very slowly) I am safe and sound in Salem, MA. Are you ok? Still breathing/reading? Good. Well after a dreadful, never ending drive I made it. 21 hours of actual driving time and over 1300 miles crossed. I did it by myself with only the company of the Mazda 3 which doesn't have much to say. I will be the first to admit that I'm not very good company. I am still sane somehow (well I THINK I am still sane but I guess that is up for debate because I am in fact the judge of whether or not I'm sane and I guess I'm somewhat biased). I arrived in Salem last night sleep deprived and hungry. The only problems I had on the drive was a break down in LaCrosse WI (an hour from home) but that was fixed quickly and I was on my way. Other than that, it was an uneventful drive. First thing I did when I arrived last night was check into the hotel being my apartment isn't ready yet, second thing I did was find myself a lobster roll. Totally worth the 1300 mile drive! Its just as busy here as I expected and remembered but I still think I'm going to have a blast! This weekend I hope to really get out and take some pictures. Today I haven't been feeling well (I blame the bad company in the car) so I haven't done much. I took a little walk along the waterfront which was relaxing and other than that I've slept a lot and gotten addicted to the show Lost which I've been watching online. Not a very exciting blog!! Haha sorry, well I start work tomorrow morning so wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the decrease efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=advanced uninstaller pro 9 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg