Monday, April 14, 2008

A few more pics

Well I made it 'home' to MN safe and sound. As I was leaving Houston I was surprised to find an old friend of mine had just come into Houston at the gate directly next time. I could see his plane from my window seat but unfortunately couldn't see IN the window to wave. We missed each other by a matter of minutes! Weird how things work like that. I accepted a position in Salem, MA and its been decided that I start on Tuesday. I'm getting very excited for my next move but not so much for the 21 hour drive out there... Well now that I made it home safely I figured I could put up a few more photo's for you. Enjoy!

The Plaza


The Plaza


This little Alpaca baby thought the camera was more interesting than posing with me!

Watching the women weave was great! They put a lot of time and effort into each piece and do it all by memory.

One of the only pics of the convent that turned out. It was dark so my camera didn't acknowledge the scene. I liked this one because it shows the vivid blue's I love so much!

Heading out, saying goodbye to Jesus, one of the translators for the trip and one of the group that took Carla and I out to the Karaoke bar.

Carla and I. Gypsy chic for the airlines.

My new little friend Carmella!

Out and about singing "oops I did it again" with new friends



No comments: