Friday, April 4, 2008

A better day.

So this morning I woke up feeling a little iffy... not sure if I drank some water or what. That's a BIG no no! By mid morning I felt well enough to get back to work, slowly of course. I started stocking my pediatric unit and than headed over to see if they needed help with today's adult post-op patient. Everything is a tug of war still with the nurses at the adult hops ital but its getting better after a long hard talk with the director. All in all things were laid back today which was great. Than over dinner my new adoptive family (a group of people working with me who are all from the same hospital have adopted me) discussed all of the problems so hopefully we can work out the kinks and make a bigger impact here. We want to leave it better than when we came without hurting anyone's feelings. Dinner as usual was amazing and was followed by sangria and chocolate! The Sangria (wine with fruit and juice) led to some crazy antics... I've been informed what happens in Peru stays in Peru!! LoL we're not allowed to get TO crazy with the body guard and 2 SWAT guys following us! Oh yeah, apparently I'm a hot commodity in Peru. One the of the SWAT team guys passed his phone number along to me via the interpreter. To funny. Off to bed for another busy day!

No comments: