Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A few pics

So it takes a long time to put up pics here in Peru. They don't always come through, but here are a few!

Dancing at the disco with our perfusionist Eddie!!!
We did a cardioverison for the grandfather of one of our translators. He was a riot!

Adrienne, Zev, myself, Janine and Jorge checking out an ICU patient
Marissa and I
Doing my best to read to this little man while the docs explain the surgery to his parents. It was a learning experience communication, he speaks spanish I speak English. It was fun!
One of the volcano's from the hotel deck, we can see 3 from here. This is what I wake up to each day!

Peruvian beer! To bad I don't drink beer... I'll stick to the Pisco Sours.

Probably one of the most amazing views I've seen. This is the place that reminds me of Jack and the Beanstalk. Its a bit to cloudy so you can't see the two HUGE volcano's in the back.
Part of the group at the resort in La Joya.

No comments: