Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lazy summer days

Today is my day off and its absolutely beautiful outside, but I'm laying around the house watching movies on tv and playing on the internet. I do have an excuse for my laziness and its a rather good excuse actually... Baby girl is sleeping :) She's wearing a little smile which makes me think she's having happy dreams. I sure hope she is. Maybe she's dreaming of all those things that make her happy but I never actually let her do. Like eating grass, pulling kitties hair or chewing on the swings at the park. Hopefully she's dreaming of such things so that when the sweet girl finally wakes she will no longer feel the urge to poke her fingers at mommy's eye or eat random things that have fallen into her reach. I suppose some things won't change but I love her even more for trying to learn about it all. Right now I can see that she's having happy dreams and that alone is enough to make her mama have a good day. When she wakes I think we'll go for a walk and enjoy the sunshine...

No comments: