Friday, November 20, 2009

Sick Girl

Well Avalynn is finally on the mend. We had a rough 4 weeks of her being ill. The coughing, runny nose, unhappy child and really REALLY high temps having finally passed... thank goodness. I almost forgot what she was like when feeling well! These last few days she has been bouncing off the walls, full of energy and just plain happy. Its so much fun. Today while getting ready for work ran in circles from Mike, to the couch and than to me while laughing so hard she was screaming. Pretty darn cute, made it difficult to leave her for another long night shift. Things have been going pretty well in the house now that she's feeling well. She's actually sleeping almost through the night! She'll wake up once or twice but put herself back to sleep quickly so I can do the same. She's starting to eat better as well. Me on the other hand, I'm happy to finally have made the big desision to put her into a daycare. The babysitter is to expensive to use as often as I need and I'm to tired to keep this up much longer. Hopefully we find a good, safe and fun daycare soon. Not looking forward to future illnesses though...
I'm starting to get into the Christmas mood. Contemplating setting up my decorations this coming weekend but I worry that Avie will tear them down and try eat them, worse yet she might break glass bulbs and hurt herself. I'll figure something out I'm sure. I'm sad that I work Thanksgiving but I was lucky enough to have Christmas off along with New Years AND her birthday. I am looking forward to a lot of fun!

No comments: