Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

So this past weekend I made what seems like the never-ending drive (7 hours) up to my parents to spend Easter with them and to celebrate Aunt Kelly's surprise 40th birthday party. I arrived just in time to join Dad and Amy on the trip to pick up supper (pizza) at the oh so famous Lightening Bar. They decided to get some drinks, being I don't drink beer and didn't want to buy a large bottle of hard liqour I was pretty much out of luck. That is until the bartender offered me a glass of Captain Diet to go! Oh yes... the perks of small town living.
Its always nice to go home for the weekend and see the family. I don't get to see them nearly as much as I'd like. When I do make it home its always jam packed with activity so Amy and I always end up visiting with mom till 2-3 in the morning leaving us exhasted the next day. None the less we repeat the night every night we're there! I always leave totally exhasted and wiped out. After the usual whirlwind Johnson weekend I was lucky enough to fit in a night at Britta's before coming back to Rochester. For those of you haven't seen it, Britta's new house is great! A visit with Kris and Britta is always so refreshing and puts me in a great mood which is sure to last a for a few days.


Anyway, 'Baby' sister Tena took a bunch of pictures over the weekend, here are a few of them.



~Group pic of the sisters and Grandma... we almost got a smile out of her!


~Part of the Johnson crew waiting to surprise Kelly



~The sisters and brother...



~Us girls....


~A couple of the cousins

No comments: