Saturday, September 19, 2009

Music Baby

My daughter adores music. She LOVES it! Today we've been listening to some of moms favorites, everything from Yael Naim, Ani Difranco, Joshua Radin to Jack Johnson and Colbie Caillat along with a little of Taylor Swift for good measure. A little variety LoL. My little peanut sings and dances to it right along with mom. Its absolutely a riot to watch.
Yesterday I shot some video of her watching the Little Mermaid. Now I promise I don't allow her to watch a lot of t.v. but there is something about the Disney movies that make me feel that its not REALLY t.v. Maybe its just that I love Disney movies and she gives me the perfect excuse to watch? She doesn't really pay attention to the movie but once the songs come on she either goes completely catatonic....




or she sings and dances right along! This isn't the best example of her dancing and singing but she gets so distracted by the camera that its the best I can record.



I apologize for not knowing how to turn my videos. :(

No comments: