Sunday, July 20, 2008

Moving Day!

So today is yet another moving day. I must admit I've gotten a lot better at it this past year! The amount of 'stuff' I can fit in my little itty bitty trunk is truly an amazing feat. Mom would be so proud to see it :) I'm almost done, just my computer left and a few random items. Than the clean up begins. Once emptying out all my things its always a bit of a surprise to see how dirty things are... I mean I'm not a super messy person or anything but hidden in corners and behind dressers things always seem to accumulate. Like a few random bobby pins and hair ties in the bathroom cupboards or under the bed (how do the bobby pins get under the bed?!?). I've only been here 13 weeks and I still have a lot of cleaning to do. Plus I still need to clean out the fridge. I tried to keep up in that area so it shouldn't take to long. Tonight I stay with the family for my last east coast bbq and tomorrow I start the drive... the long LONG drive. Only one more move after this into a town home I hope to find and than hopefully I can settle into my own place for awhile. Cuz to be totally honest, moving is exhausting even without having to move all the furniture!!
Errin

No comments: