Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching up!

Ok so apparently I'm not what you could call an 'avid blogger' but I'm working on it!! I can't believe its already time for me to be packing up again. The 13 weeks went by so fast. I leave Sunday night, I'll make a stop for one more night at cousin Jill's and than start the looooooong drive home. I'm hoping to accomplish it in two days with one night at the hotel but realistically I'll be requiring 2 nights in the hotel. I wear out so fast these days! I'm pretty bummed that my summer in Salem is over but I am really looking forward to moving back to Rochester at the same time. I've missed everyone!! I'm definitely excited for some summertime bbq's with the girls. I've missed a lot this summer away including Justin's wedding and 'baby' sister Tena's big trip to Europe.
I spent this last weekend up at cousin Jill and Marty's lake house in New Hampshire. Its a very nice place they have right on Lake Winnipesaukee, its the perfect little get-away from reality. The lake is HUGE and very nice. We took the boat out a few times and I was pointed out Adam Sandlers lake house... its quite large by the way. We spent all day Saturday lounging on and off the boat in the water and trying to keep with with the little ones followed by a bbq and some s'mores. All in all I spent all weekend relaxing, eating and catching up with friends and family. Makes it hard to come back for my final 3 shifts of work! I'll have to post a few pic's from this weekend, I didn't take very many though!
All in all my summer has been pretty great out here I just wish I'd had had more time. I love living downtown Salem and spending my spare time on the beach. I've met a lot of great people and will be sad to leave. I will also miss my family out here. I'm already trying to plan a trip out here next summer. So that's what I'm up to, I'll try to post again later!

No comments: