Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Whale Watching

So to end our weekend in Boston Mary and I decided to do a whale watching tour. The sun was out, the weather was calm and the whales were out playing! We couldn't have asked for a better whale experience. We saw 3 types of whales, Humpbacks, Minke's and Fin's. Here is just a sampling of some of the whales we saw.



They see the one in front often I guess, her name is Etcha Sketch.


There are 4 whales in this photo. Momma and her baby in front and than 2 adult whales in the back.




Smile pretty for the camera!
This whale was either waving at us or doing fin rolls.
Eating.
I really seriously thought the whale was going to knock over their boat! If they weren't having a panic attack I'm guessing they got some great photo's!




Right at the dock is the New England Aquarium. I thought these harbor seals were adorable!




No comments: