Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Good Life

Salem is a pretty awesome place to live. I'm loving the atmosphere and being so close to the water! Its also nice to be close to some of the family that I don't see often. Jills kids are so cute! Carly is full of smiles and energy and Colbie is just pure energy! They are both a handful for Jill and Marty but they keep things under control like the pro's that they are. Work is good and I'm enjoying my coworkers. I'm pretty excited to be learning new medical practices and techniques. I've been out and exploring a bit here and there around the area and its been a blast. I haven't done quite as much as I've wanted due to the sour weather but thats all about to change according to the weatherman. Tomorrow I go out exploring a bit further north of Salem and I'll be sure to bring my camera. Next weekend Mary and I are taking in Boston for the weekend, look out here we come! Also I'm pretty pumped to learn that while I'm here one of my coworkers may take me out sailing. I've always wanted to get on a real sailboat!
So my life has taken a spin for the crazy these days and I'm not sure how to keep it under control but I'm doing my best. The best laid plans... you know the quote! So I'm taking life one day at a time and following my life motto that things always work out in the end. So far so good! I'm looking forward for my adventures to come and further blogs will follow. Here are a few recent pics, enjoy!


You don't see random witches on the street in MN in May, well occasionally you do.


The Salem Witch Museum. I fit right in!


I love how the streets end at the water downtown. I need to get a waterfront apt I think! Any donations for me?


I love springtime smells and colors!


Choppy rainy lovely day.

Lobster cages.


I found this house in Marblehead. Its pretty cool looking, but made creepy looking by making it fuzzy and b&w.


Its built right into the hill. I really am curious about what it looks like inside!


Little Carly! Cute chubby cheeks and a body that never stops moving.

No comments: