Monday, August 11, 2008

New pics

Here are the latest ultrasound pics! Our little GIRL is due on Jan 3rd and she measured EXACTLY to her due date which is pretty cool. She wasn't a fan of the ultrasound probe and kept kicking and trying to push it away. When she did finally settle down she was happy to show off for the camera and gave us a few cute poses... sadly we didn't get to pick which pictures to take home with us! Guess we'll just have to settle for the creepy ones where it makes her look more like an alien than a little girl. So far things are going perfectly well, both baby and I are healthy. I'm keeping busy being back in Rochester and love working full time again at the Clinic. I missed it here! I'm in the process of finding a new home and in the meantime I'm staying with some good friends. Things are pretty hectic for me these days but are going great!



No comments: